Siding Replacement in Raleigh, NC
Do You Need New Siding?
If you’re not sure whether your siding needs replacing, the first step is to contact us. We’ll do a thorough assessment of your siding and determine how much, if any, useful life it has left. If your siding does need to be replaced, we’ll explain exactly why and what you can do to remedy the situation.
Choosing a Siding Contractor
Once you’ve decided to replace your siding, whether due to a physical problem or simply because you’re ready for a new look, we’ll go over all of your options with you. When you work with Wilson & Sons, you can expect the following:
- fair, reasonable estimates that contain no hidden costs
- the option to pay the entire balance after the project is complete—with no upfront cost
- trusted third-party financing
- plenty of references from happy roof-replacement clients in Raleigh, NC, and the surrounding areas
- quick responses to your questions
- regular communication with us throughout the process
- respectful, well-trained employees who treat your home like their own
- a completely clean worksite restored to its previous condition at the close of the project
- no final bill until you’re fully satisfied with our work
Your Siding Options
We have decades of experience installing all types of siding for our customers in Raleigh, NC, and its surrounding areas. Here, we review some of your options:
- Fiber-cement board: Our crews are trained to work with specifically with fiber-cement siding from top manufacturers like James Hardie® and CertainTeed. Fiber-cement board is an outstanding, long-lasting, and beautiful product that we wholeheartedly recommend. It’s available in a variety of shingle and lap siding profiles, is easy to maintain, and can even be painted! But because it is difficult to install, fiber-cement siding installation is not a job to be undertaken without great care. Our teams carry manufacturer certifications that enable us to safely and properly install these premium siding products.
- Vinyl siding: We also install vinyl siding, which is one of the most popular types of siding in the country. It’s affordable and virtually maintenance-free. What’s more, its quality, durability, and aesthetics are better than ever. Today’s vinyl siding options are designed to look and feel more like wood and are available in a number of shapes and profiles that appeal to all tastes and look great on nearly any style of home.
Preparation is Key
When it comes to installing siding, the preparation and the materials that are used beneath the surface, are just as important as what is visible, if not more. We take great care in our prep work to ensure that the result is clean, beautiful, and watertight. Proper caulking and flashing are critical, as is a high-quality and properly installed house wrap. Once your home has been properly prepared for its new siding, we use the latest installation techniques and rely on our deep expertise to install the siding with a seamless appearance, taking care to properly attach each board to avoid nail pops or shifting in the years to come. We are so confident in our work that we offer a 20-year labor warranty on all of our roofing and siding jobs!
Respectful, Responsible, and Responsive from Start to Finish
Throughout the siding-replacement process, we pledge to treat your home as we would our own. We hear often from our clients how respectful and polite our crewmembers are and how pleased our clients are with the end results. Not only do our crews do an exceptional job of installing siding, but they also clean up the area when they’re done and work quickly, quietly, and respectfully.
Here at Wilson & Sons we understand that you have questions and concerns as you enter into this process, so we go above and beyond to ensure that you feel comfortable and confident in choosing us to replace your siding. It’s our job to make the entire process easy, straightforward, and stress-free, from start to finish. We even offer third-party financing options to make it easy to get your new siding when you need it. And you don’t pay anything until we finish the job and you’re happy with the results.